Official queuing rules
KY follows the following rules in queuing for tickets:
- The first to arrive to the pre-announced ticket queue starts the queuing list by writing their names on it
- Each person to arrive afterwards should write their name on the list in order of arrival
- Each person to arrive has the right to hold a roll call of the people on the list. If someone whose name is on the list is not present, or they do not have a stand-in, the roll-caller may cross this name out and take the person’s spot on the list.
- A KY representative will arrive at the notified time and sell the tickets according to the list.
- Each person may buy two tickets.
- Tickets can only be bought by KY members.