The corona situation in Finland and especially in Uusimaa has gotten worse, and the trend of the number of confirmed Covid-19 cases has been rising. At the moment Helsinki and Uusimaa are considered to be at the spreading phase. In addition, positive cases of Covid-19 have also been identified in the Aalto Community. Therefore, we encourage everyone to be careful, wear a face mask, and put extra emphasis on safety and hygiene, so that we can avoid the infection from spreading among business students.
We have shared instructions for participants below. Please read these instructions carefully and act accordingly.
1. If you feel sick or if you have symptoms of any infectious disease, you are advised to stay home. If you have symptoms of Covid-19, get tested and stay home until you get a negative test result.
2. We encourage all of our members to be careful and carefully consider attending or holding gatherings at this time. Please remember social distancing and put extra effort on hygiene when holding possible gatherings.
3. As an event participant, you hold the responsibility for your own behavior and safety. Please take care of your hand hygiene, follow the instructions given by the event’s organizers and keep a safe distance from your fellow participants. Be mindful of other event attendees and do your best to allow for a positive and safe experience for everyone. We also recommend the use of face masks in KY’s premises and in all public spaces.
We encourage you to consider your alcohol use in events since excessive use of alcohol can increase the risk of droplet infection. Moderate use of alcohol is strongly recommended.
4. If you test positive for Covid-19 and you have attended KY’s event:
Notice! It is important to inform KY and its associations from the infection, so that we can more efficiently track all the people that might have been infected and stop the virus from spreading.
5. KY highly recommends downloading KoronaVilkku App, which will also its part to help track all the people that might have been infected. See more from the KoronaVilkku App
If you have any further questions about hygiene or safety at KY’s events, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact information can be found here.