Get ready to accelerate growth! Are you our new Associate Consultant?
What if your future career looked like this:
Early access to executive level connections, not only back office work the first year? Comprehensive responsibilities? Fast learning? Meaningful projects? Working with companies that are leading players in their field? Open and innovative working environment? Inspiring and smart colleagues? Possibilities to make a difference?
Talent Vectia is a passionate community of hard working, ambitious consultants and coaches who dare to enjoy what we do together, who we do it with, and show it. We believe, that in the end it’s all about people and that the best results are achieved by working together. To support our growth, we are looking for new integral members to join our community – consultants who are seeking to explore their own passion in the areas of Growth Strategies & Transformations, Smart Business Design and Purposeful Leadership Development.
To succeed as an Associate Consultant you need to have:
– high ambition level and quality standards regarding materials and project work
– passion to put your heart and mind into solving our customers’ challenges
– an analytical mindset
– courage to try new things even if it means that you also might make amistake
– a point of view and courage to present it and take a stand
– good interpersonal skills and team spirit
– strong drive forself-development
– potential and the ambition to develop into world-class professional
– a Master’s degree (or you are about graduate)
– excellent written and spoken Finnish and English
As an Associate Consultant you will be a valued member of our project teams.
Your work will include:
– providing valuable insight and conducting meaningful analysis
– creating ready-to-use content
– turning analysis, insights and ideas into powerful visualizations
– presenting in front of the customer, also at C-level
– developing and commercializing new concepts
– preparing internal and customer meetings
Did we spark your interest? Is driving growth your passion? Send us your application telling us why you
would be the perfect addition to our community along with your CV by 5th September 2018.
For further information, please contact Mia Wikgren, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 050 5421 406.