Aalto University Business Students (KY) is looking for a Culture Producer for 9.8.2021–21.8.2022
Aalto University Business Students (KY) is a non-profit organization that provides its members with services and benefits, student advocacy and memorable experiences.
We are now looking for a Culture Producer to join us 9.8.2021–21.8.2022.
The responsibilities of the Culture Producer include:
- Planning, executing and overseeing KY’s cultural activities
- Booking event venues and corresponding with performers
- Operating as the contact person for KY’s subcommittees and other cultural sector volunteers.
- Training volunteers.
- Acting as the vice chair and secretary of the Cultural Committee (meetings, events, budgeting and recruiting).
- Being in charge of determined budget entities.
- Member service as one of KY’s membership employees.
We require from the applicant:
- Fluent English skills, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage.
- Interest towards student life and its cultural side.
- Communications and project management skills.
- Initiative, flexibility, organized working methods and ability to work independently.
Knowledge of KY’s culture is seen as an advantage.
The work at KY offers:
- Experience from project management.
- Experience from budgeting and financial management (Procountor).
- Experience from performing, leading and recruiting.
- Experience from planning and carrying out large scale events (Kuntikset).
KY as a workplace is happy, motivating and fun. We work closely together with volunteers and provide flexibility and freedom in regards to organizing one’s work. KY’s Executive Director is the forepreson of all KY employees.
The post of Culture Producer is 30 hours per week and the work is suitable for combining with studies. Salary is 1484 euros per month.
The application and CV are to be sent by 13.4.2021 at 23.59 to the Executive Director Nina Pitkänen (email@example.com) with the title “Application for Culture Producer”. You may use either Finnish or English.
More information about the application can be asked from the Executive Director Nina Pitkänen (050 043 0546, firstname.lastname@example.org) . More information about the post of Culture Producer can be asked from the current Culture Producer Topias Turppa (040 353 8276, email@example.com) or the the board member responsible for culture Aleksi Huhtamäki (050 338 4212, firstname.lastname@example.org).
More information about KY can be found at www.ky.fi.