Aalto University Business Students (KY) is looking for an Association Coordinator for 9.8.2021–21.8.2022
Aalto University Business Students (KY) is a non-profit organization that provides its members with services and benefits, student advocacy and memorable experiences.
We are now looking for an Association Coordinator to join us 9.8.2021–21.8.2022.
The responsibilities of the Association Coordinator include:
- Supporting, helping and thanking associations and project groups operating under KY together with the board member responsible for sports and wellbeing.
- Maintaining and developing KY’s association register.
- Communications about association activities.
- Training KY’s volunteers.
- Supporting new associations and planning and developing volunteer and association activities.
- Acting as the vice chair and secretary of the Sports and Wellbeing Committee (meetings, events, budgeting and recruiting).
- Taking part in the handing out and handling applications for KY Foundation subsidies.
- Being in charge of determined budget entities.
- Member service as one of KY’s membership employees.
We require from the applicant:
- Fluent English skills, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage.
- Interest towards student life and association operations.
- Great service attitude and customer oriented approach.
- Flexibility and project management skills.
- Initiative, organized working methods and ability to work independently.
Experience from KY or from other associations is seen as an advantage.
The work at KY offers:
- Experience from project management and prioritizing.
- Experience from budgeting and financial management (Procountor).
- Experience from coordinating over 50 associations operating under KY.
- Experience from performing, leading and recruiting.
- A large amount of contacts within KY.
- Opportunity to learn and develop oneself.
KY as a workplace is happy, motivating and fun. We work closely together with volunteers and provide flexibility and freedom in regards to organizing one’s work. KY’s Executive Director is the forepreson of all KY employees.
The post of Association Coordinator is 30 hours per week and the work is suitable for combining with studies. Salary is 1484 euros per month.
The application and CV are to be sent by 13.4.2021 at 23.59 to the Executive Director Nina Pitkänen (email@example.com) with the title “Application for Association Coordinator”. You may use either Finnish or English.
More information about the application can be asked from the Executive Director Nina Pitkänen (050 043 0546, firstname.lastname@example.org) . More information about the post of Association Coordinator can be asked from the current Association Coordinator: Sanni Lappalainen (040 353 8285, email@example.com)
More information about KY can be found at www.ky.fi.