Aalto University Business Students (KY) is looking for Art Director for 9.8.2021–21.8.2022
Aalto University Business Students (KY) is a non-profit organization that provides its members with services and benefits, student advocacy and memorable experiences.
We are now looking for an Art Director to join us 9.8.2021–21.8.2022.
The responsibilities of the Art Director include:
- Being in charge of the graphic design and layout of KY’s publications and Kylteri magazine.
- Carrying out KY’s visual look and making possible changes together with the board member responsible for communications and brand.
- Producing graphic materials for web and print.
- Training the use of graphic tools for KY’s volunteers.
- Bringing own vision and ideas to our community’s communications.
We require from the applicant:
- Fluent English skills, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage.
- Mastering the use of needed softwares (primarily Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experience from visual design and laying out publications.
- Initiative and flexibility.
- Interest towards student activities.
- Discretion on when to pay more attention to detail and when to move forward.
Photography and video production skills are seen as an advantage.
The work at KY offers:
- Opportunity to carry out your own vision and ideas.
- As the tasks vary from day-to-day activities to activities based on each communications sector’s own interests, the AD at KY gets wide experience from different aspects of graphic design such as lay out, brand management, event planning and illustration.
KY as a workplace is happy, motivating and fun. We work closely together with volunteers and provide flexibility and freedom in regards to organizing one’s work. KY’s Executive Director is the forepreson of all KY employees.
The post of Art Director is 25 hours per week and the work is suitable for combining with studies. Salary is 1390 euros per month. The work can also be done with a commission contract when the average weekly hours are 25 hours per week. We hope that in any case the future AD could and would participate in our office activities as part of the work community.
The application and CV are to be sent by 13.4.2021 at 23.59 to the Executive Director Nina Pitkänen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title “Application for Art Director”. You may use either Finnish or English.
More information about the application can be asked from the Executive Director Nina Pitkänen (050 043 0546, email@example.com) . More information about the post of Art Director can be asked from the current Art Director Landys Roimola (040 353 8287, firstname.lastname@example.org).
More information about KY can be found at www.ky.fi.